India Post Payment Bank Admit Card Released – Scale-I Officer
The India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) Scale-I Officer exams are going to be held on 7th and 8th of January 2017
The Admit cards can be downloaded here.
IPPB Scale-I Officer Exam pattern
- English 30 Questions- 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude 35 Questions- 35 Marks
- Reasoning -35 Questions- 35 Marks
Total Marks: 100 Timing: 60 Minutes
Total Cut-Off and Sectional Cut-off(Minimum marks in English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning) are applicable. Cut-off marks will be decided after exams.
Instructions to candidates
- Candidate may have to be at the venue before 60 minutes, submission of Call Letter with Photocopy of the Photo-ID proof, logging in, etc.
- Candidate can attempt any question at any point of time within these 60 minutes.
- All the questions will have multiple choices(Five Choices).
- Candidate have to select the correct answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is correct.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Note: Ration Card will not accepted as ID Proof
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- Information Regarding the exam can be downloaded English, Hindi.
Findingjobs.in Wishes you all success for the exams